Terms and Conditions
Welcome and thank you for your interest in the First In Colours, Incorporated (FIC) website (the “Site”)! The Site is a property of First in Colours, Incorporated and all rights relative to it are owned by First in Colours, Incorported. In this Site, we provide information to Users which we believe is correct and useful, to the best of First in Colours, Incorporated/s knowledge.
We require that Users abide by the following Terms and Conditions:
- First in Colours, Incorporated makes no representations or warranties as to the completeness and accuracy of information. We assume no liability for damages of any nature in connection with any use of this information.
- Nothing in the Site shall be construed as a recommendation or license to use any product, formulation, process or equipment that is in conflict with any patent, copyright or trademark, and First in Colours, Incoporated makes no representation or warranty, express or implied, that the use thereof will not infringe any such patent, copyright or trademark.
- All trademarks, logos and names in this Site are owned or licensed by First in Colours, Incorporated or its affiliates and may not be used without prior written approval from First in Colours, Incorporated. Unauthorized use of these is prohibited.
- Hyperlinks to third-party websites shall not be construed as an endorsement of such sites by First in Colours, Incorporated. Linking to these hyperlinks is at User’s own risk. First in Colours, Incorporated is not responsible for any problem that User may encounter in the use of these independent sites.
- First in Colours, Incorporated shall exert all efforts but makes no commitment to correct or update any information in this Site.
- First in Colours, Incorporated reserves the right to revise these Terms and Conditions at any time by posting written updates on this Site.